Goodbye True Foodie at Heart...Sort of.

It's been a really long time since I've posted here, and for that I apologize. I neglected this blog while focusing on my book blog, Shelf Addiction.  For anyone still subscribed to TFAH, I'm not really gone, I moved over to my lifestyle blog, A Lavish Life. Why? Three reasons. First, I'm ready to jump back in with not only food, but home related and other types of posts. Second, I decided that a reboot was in order. Third, but not least, I've streamlined my home blog and my food blog so that I have less blogs to manage individually.Which in turn I believe will help me become more consistent with posting.

What happens to the food related posts?  I've merged all my past posts from this blog into A Lavish Life. All my recipe testing and reviewing will continue on over there in addition to lots of other fun stuff. I hope you'll check it out and join me!

If you've stumbled across this blog, head on over to A Lavish Life and take a look the recipe and product review tabs for even more Foodie posts!

It's been a blast posting on TFAH, but it's time to start a new chapter. See you on the flip side!

~Tamara

Comments