Take out at Nippon Sushi in Bloomfield Township, MI.



Take out at Nippon Sushi in Bloomfield Township, MI.
I love sushi. Not just any sushi, but unique and fresh sushi. This past Tuesday night I decided to take a impromptu stop at Nippon Sushi on my way home.
Eating here is always a good experience. Factor in the contemporary decor, the friendly staff, and the talented sushi chefs, make this place a gem of a local find.
While the per roll price is on the expensive side, it’s worth every penny. They sushi was fresh and delicious. They have lots of unique roll options which means there is something for sushi preference.
I enjoy dining in at the restaurant and I’m equally happy to indulge in fresh sushi at home on any busy night. Quick tip, be sure to order ahead. If you don’t, you’ll be waiting a while.
Bon appetit!

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cVzCpf
via IFTTT

Comments