Brunch at The Morrie in Royal Oak, MI



This was my first visit to The Morrie, and it won't be my last. Located in downtown Royal Oak, this is a trendy and cool place to dine. Let me tell you all the reasons why this restaurant is worth the visit.

If you're local to the area, you don't want to miss this awesome chance to dine at The Morrie with a gift card! Enter to win a $50 gift card to The Morrie here!

                


The space was very eclectic featuring musical decor all around. The space is open and modern with the exposed ceiling beams.  It also has a slightly modern vibe, which I found very aesthetically pleasing.

The food was just amazing.  I had the The Nashville Hot Chicken and Waffles. The chicken was a nice thick cut of chicken breast, cooked perfectly. The waffles were crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. It was topped with a sweet cinnamon butter compound and served with a side of syrup. The savory and sweet combo was excellent. I actually wouldn't have minded some hot sauce on the chicken to offset the super sweet butter.

In addition to my meal, I tasted the Sweet Potato Tots that someone in my party ordered, they were really good as well. Next time I'll be sure to try the loaded version.

I sipped on a Mimosa while waiting on my food. A Mimosa is a must have for brunch. The balance of champagne and orange juice was 50/50. Not too much juice, which is always a good thing. If you're not into orange juice or champagne, I recommend their Bloody Mary. Others at my table ordered the Bloody Mary, and I must point out that looked delicious.


The wait staff was awesome and that's always a bonus when dining out. They were able to handle our 12 person group with ease. The service was fast and friendly.  This would be a great place for my book club to meet up for a Saturday brunch. With lots of variety, everyone will be sure to find something that appeals to them on the menu.

I rated The Morrie 5 out of 5 forks! I hear the dinner menu is just as nice, so I'll be coming back for dinner soon! Have you been to The Morrie? If so, please share with me your favorite menu items.




Enter the to win a $50 gift card to dine at The Morrie!!

 Enter NOW! This giveaway runs 4/1 to 4/15.















Comments