Food Blogging...Where to Start?

I've been reading and adoring all of the food blogs I've seen recently. Seeing those other blogs have really motivated me to get moving and try my hand at food blogging. I LOVE food...probably too much! I also love to cook. I've been trying tons and I mean TONS of recipes since my husband and I moved into our new home in November. I cook at least 3 times a week. At least 2 meals a week have been new recipes. It's finally time that I start to document some of the meals that turn out wonderfully.

Here we go... This Sunday, I'll make something that's turned into staple in our monthly meal plans. Since I found this recipe I've cooked it twice. Hopefully, I'll be able to take some good pictures for a post. Remember, don't hate on my pictures too much, I'm total newbie to food photography!

Speaking of meal plans...maybe I'll post those here too!

Comments