Sloppy Joe and Macaroni Casserole

I saw this recipe on one of Rachel Ray's shows, I think it was two weekends ago.  Perfect timing because this past weekend my niece and nephew were over so I wanted to make something easy that I knew they would like.   What's better than Sloppy Joe and Macaroni together?!! It was pretty good.

My only complaint was that the sauce didn't get as thick as I hoped. BUT, the next day, the sauce was thickened up, so the leftovers were even better.  I could not find ridged macaroni in my local store so I had to use regular. I do feel that the ridged would have worked better with the sauce.

My husband and the kids frowned up at the thought of adding pickles, but I did eat mines with pickles and it was pretty tasty! 

Rating: 4 forks
Source: Sloppy Joe and Macaroni Casserole

Comments