Day After Halloween Treat!

Maple & Bacon Doughnut
Hi All,

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!  I haven't had much time to post lately, but I just wanted to drop in real quickly and post about my sugary, delicious goodies.

My friend brought in goodies at work this morning! I must say...I'll be on a sugar high ALL day!  A Maple & Bacon Doughnut, which I was scared to taste, but it's pretty good! And a most wonderful Caramel Apple. Both from Westview Orchards in Romeo MI. In my personal oppinion, the doughnut could have been better. I charge that to the icing being overly sweet. If they had used a more toned down maple, it would have been much better. Plus the bacon wasn't crunchy. If it were, it would have improved the textures greatly.

Caramel Apple
The caramel apple was delirious! Crunchy and crisp green apple with a sweet and smooth caramel.  It was simple and classic, just like you would expect. Do you have any "day after" goodies besides candy?


Comments