Book Club Dinner at Parker's Hilltop Brewery and Spirits in Village in Clarkson, MI

This was my first time visiting the brewery and I left feeling utterly impressed.  My book club went to review our latest read over dinner. This was all of our first time visiting Parker's Hilltop Brewery and we'll be going back as a group again.

We went on a Sunday evening at 6pm and it was busy, but not busy enough that required a wait. The hostess sat us quickly and our waiter was very attentive. They had no issues with separate bills, which is always a win.  With a group of 4-10 during any given meeting, having to manually split bills can be a chore. I appreciated the fact that they were able to accommodate us.

The menu was plentiful with lots of unique options. From Hilltop loaded tater tots to several flavor combinations of pan seared Polish perogies.  I'm not a perogie expert, but these were fun, flavorful, and delicious.

I tried the cheeseburger and the pork belly. The cheeseburger perogie seriously tasted like a Big Mac, but better, which was both familiar and yummy. The pork belly was very cool because it included kimchi that was pretty good!

Everyone in the group loved their food.  I even got a quick take out order for my husband as we were finishing up dinner.  He ordered a cheeseburger with egg, and he said it was awesome. Their fries are shaped almost like a corkscrew which made them very crispy. They were also well seasoned. I do love a good fry!

The acoustics weren't fabulous, but on a Sunday evening a good size group would have no issues hearing each other. I would recommend Parker's for book clubs and other small groups that meet for dinner.

While I'm not a beer drinker, I did enjoy a Grey Goose Vodka Tonic that was well made. They had lots of beer options here, so if you're into micro breweries and love beer, this could be a nice spot. Perfect for those in Northern Oakland County.

I rate Parker's Hilltop Brewery and Spirits 4 forks! I'll be back to this restaurant again with my husband very soon!


Comments