Mediterranean Chicken Packets, Mock Risotto

Tuesday - Mediterranean Chicken Packets, Mock Risotto w/ Salad

My main issue with making these two recipes were the cost of some of the ingredients.  If you don't make Greek food on the regular you will end up buying a few somewhat pricey items.  When I spend more money on a meal, I want that "Wow" factor.  These dishes didn't have that and I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, this meal was good...but lacking in something.  I won't be making this again. 

On the good side, my husband actually liked it, which sort of surprised me.  Of course first he eyed it suspiciously.  Probably because all of the veggies on top of the chicken!  This dinner was beautifully colorful.  I'm going to be working on taking better photos...unfortunately for now, the pictures don't do it justice.


I didn't make any modifications to these dishes, so I won't repost the recipes. Please click the links below to check them out.

4 Servings
Sources: Mediterranean Chicken Packets, Mock Risotto
Recipe Rating: 3 Forks

Comments