Easter Sunday Menu

On Easter Sunday we ate very well… everything was amazing!

Brunch: Baked French Toast Casserole, Turkey Bacon, Fresh Fruit Salad & Mimosas
Afternoon Snack: Deviled Eggs
Dinner: Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast, Garlic Parm Oven Fries
Dessert: Birthday Cake for my nephew

I could eat this French Toast every day! After reading the reviews I changed a few things. I cut up the bread into 1 inch cubes; I used 1 French baguette and ½ a loaf of Challah bread. I also used 6 eggs instead of 8. I also used fat free half and half and skim milk. Lastly, on the topping, I cut the amount of butter down to 1 ½ sticks. Also, this recipe very sweet, so sweet that nobody even used the maple syrup. It would have been too sweet with it.




The Spinach stuffed chicken breast was delish, but very messy to assemble. I also used light sour cream here instead of regular.  I'll have to find a way to make this a little easier to put together.



Sources & Ratings:      Baked French Toast Casserole ~ 5 forks
                                           Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast ~ 5 forks
                                           Garlic Parmesan Oven Fries ~ 5 forks

Comments